Sunday 4 September 2016

HELP RAISE CHILDREN

Remember those childhood memories- tucked up in bed, being read your favourite bedtime story? Bed time is precious, memories shared over many nights of family love.
Have you ever lost a book? Maybe (like me) your parent did a clear out, thinking you'd never come back to pick up those last left at home items. (Thanks mum!)
Thank goodness for Pinterest. I thought it impossible -just located my long lost- 37 years lost fairy tales book. Not my original of course but the same book
I didn't know the author- or the illustrator- just a load full of memories. After serious weeks of trolling..success!! Pinterest I love you!
Give your children those loving memories- a fantastic book in a comfy bed (that's where we come in)
SLEEPY SHEEP WOOL UNDERLAYS https://www.sleepysheep.com.au




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.